Navigating Your Journey
Everyone of us has a different journey. Navigating the right path forward is about recognizing individual needs.
Marion offers a client centered consulting service guiding older adults and their families to live well in the knowledge that future wishes and needs have been addressed and a plan is in place. Some of the services may include the following based on your needs:
- Assessment of immediate and future requirements related to physical health, wellness and living arrangements, all with the goal of aging in the right place
- Providing options for in-home care
- Identifying retirement living or assisted living choices and offering costed comparisons to assist in the selection process
- Identifying respite solutions
- Planning, coordinating and managing medical and non-medical services
- Guiding clients and their families through the health care system to understand diagnoses, treatment options and available resources
- Implementing and managing care plans and setting priorities to ensure safe, efficient and smooth transitions from hospital to home or an alternate level of care
- Review of legal and financial readiness (Wills and Powers of Attorney)
- Recommendations for technology to provide virtual connections for families who don’t live with or near their aging parent
- Advice and guidance on transitions and downsizing
- End of life reviews
When you work with me, you’ll have a trusted adviser and advocate to navigate the many complexities in the health, community and home care systems, and support through often difficult discussions and decisions.
Let Me Be Your Guide
Whatever your aging planning needs are, Marion will be there to guide you and walk alongside you every step of the way.
Marion manages private clients and offers private consultations.
“Without your guidance, I would have collapsed both physically and mentally… I could not have begun to be where I am now without your generous and loving care.”
– Val Allan
Copyright © 2021 Marion York – All Rights Reserved.